The country is big and many banks, manufacturing companies and other services want to outsource their products there. There is no main target in BPO outsourcing. But there is some things an outsourcing company must do prove that they are good for the business.
Licenses and memberships for every company from every country give the client an imagination how the organizations honored you. And also the special recognition aspects and awards, for example, the Outsourcing Global Union Award for the best employees of the year or Indonesian Trade Union Association.
In Indonesia there are main licenses which are earned by the government facilities such as:
- Company Incorporation from the Ministry of Law and Human Rights;
- Business Licenses from Jakarta Provincial Government;
- National Outsourcing License from the Ministry of Manpower and Transmigration;
- Registered and Active Member with the Director General of the Taxation;
- Registered and Active Member of the State Insurance and Social Security Provider.
Memberships show the customer, the clients and the other BPO outsourcing companies that the BPO services are made by professionals.
Memberships in Indonesia are:
- Executive Board of the Indonesian Outsourcing Association;
- Extraordinary Member of the Indonesian Employer Association;
- Professional Member of the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals;
- Member of the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry